Back to List
Kisnn Associates, Inc. a service organization focused on Transportation Operations, Transportation Planning, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Work Zone Planning activities is soliciting resumes to fill Operation Analyst positions at one of their client’s offices located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
The ITS Specialist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and maintenance of field/office equipment and software. Specifically, areas of responsibility include assisting agencies and their private vendors in the field installation (at highway and transit facilities), office installations, review of all project plans, communications integration and field maintenance of ITS systems. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting, repair and replacement of inoperative equipment and regular preventative maintenance. This position may be located at one of their client’s offices.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Reliability: ready to start their shift at their appointed time; rarely misses scheduled shift.
- Positive/professional demeanor (customer service oriented)
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ok working with heights - ladders and bucket trucks
- Create spreadsheets, reports, letters, emails and any other form of communication and documentation as required.
Understanding concept of 24/7/365 workplace.
a) Rotating shifts (monthly rotations between morning, afternoon/evening, overnight)
b) Potential for mandatory OT
c) Work holidays / weekends
d) Work extended shifts (8 hours)
- Employment eligibility verification
- Valid driver’s license
- Comply with client’s Administrative & ITS Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of the transportation networks
a) Can identify most major bridges/tunnels and interstates throughout NYC Region
- Ability to analyze data (graphs, trends, information on maps, charts etc.)
- Networking/Computer skills (Proficiency with Microsoft Word and working knowledge of other products including Excel, PowerPoint)
- Multi-task (ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment)
- Ability to work in high pressure situation (high turnover of events in fast-paced environment)
- 2-4 years of experience in the engineering field
- Prior experience with field installations or maintenance of field equipment
- Prior experience working with contractors or consultants on ITS projects
- Strong knowledge of NY/NJ/CT roadways/bridges/tunnels
- Familiarity with crowd sourcing
To Apply: Interested parties should e-mail a resume and cover letter to Sanjay Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.
Closing date for applying is November 1, 2019.